Subject: Ticket Assigned - Custom website: splashfashions.com
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:11:29 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Custom website: splashfashions.com Hello Team,

Having a Google updated and advanced website is the best way tobeat the
competitors.

No doubt, you have a good website but still need to upgrade forbetter
performance.

We have a highly experienced team to customize your website.

Let me know if youare interested then I can design a prototypehomepage for
you.

Waiting for your email.

Note: We would lower the cost without compromising on quality.

Looking forward to hear from you

Kind Regards

Converthink solutions  web Analyst

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PS I. If you are interested, then reply us "Send your Proposal and Price
list"

PS II. If you are not interested, then send "Remove or No"

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3276286