Subject: Ticket Assigned - Bad Service 0/10
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 08:09:45 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Bad Service 0/10 Hello,,
I ordered a jogger pants at 28th or 29th of September, and it was supposed
to be delivered at 3rd of October.
At the 3rd of October, aramex company has sent me a message that they want
me to send my home location and my home details, however I updated all the
information and everything were ok.
After that, I called Max hotline and one of the customer service providers
answered, I told her about the issue and she told me that the address is
written and already assigned, and my order will be delivered at 5th of
October.
Today I opened the application to track my order, and I have found that it
is returned today’s morning. Even though I updated the address information
2 times!!! also no one called me before in order to cancel it!!
So, few minutes ago I called the call center again and they didn’t help me
with anything and told me to order it again after 2 days!!!! However the
offer is already removed and size S is out of stuck.
I was expected that they would help me better and contact with the shipping
company and solve this issue, which I have something to do with!
Now, I didn’t receive my order, the sale has been ended and the size is out
of stuck!
It is one of the bad experiences I have ever dealt with. Kindly note that
it was the second time that I face issue with Max..
The customer service is so bad and don’t help the customers, plus the
shipping company is horrible!

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3189249