Subject: Ticket Assigned - Road encraoch
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 04:23:06 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Road encraoch *20/10/2021*

*From *

*C.P.Sharavanan, Advocate*

“MuthumaniIllam”

5/619, Adhiyamaan Street

Collectorate Po

Dharmapuri-636705

TN

eMail: [email-masked]

www.cpslawassociates.org

To

*TVS Motor Company*

Jayalakshmi Estates, 29 (Old No. 8) Haddows Road, Chennai 600 006

Dear Sir,

*Subject: Illegal Encroachment of “MAX” in Highways Road-Dharmapuri,
tamilnadu*

*We welcome you have * show Room at 74/41-A,Vijay Gardens, Salem Main Road,
Dharmapuri. Tamil Nadu, India Pin Code – 636705 called AVC show room.

This Show room encroached 20  feet of Road breadth in Public highways. The
2 wheelers and 4 wheelers are parked in road land. The land in front to the
sewage belongs to highways department. Public struggle because of this.

They have enough space available inside so called vijay Garden.

Public and Customers are highly dissatisfied on this work. I am also their
customer. That is different. We shall not interfere in public Lands.

I invite your attention to advise Show room at Dharmapuri to vacate the
highways occupied Land in front of show room and keep the Guard room kiosk
inside the compound.

Advise them for valet parking

Yours truly,

C.P.Sharavanan, Advocate

-- 

*Yours truly, C.P.Sharavanan,Advocate*

*e Mail: [email-masked]

*Website: **http://www.cpslawassociates.org/
<http://www.cpslawassociates.org/> *

                http://thagadoor.com/

Blog: https://cpsharavanan.blogspot.in

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3247838