Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your refund is on its way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 12:17:20 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your refund is on its way Dear Team,

Please note this is 2nd time I am having issues with refund of returns.

Kindly take note following ITEM is not showing the right amount of refund,

Therefore, total correct refund amount should be AED 301.00 instead of AED
278.48

Kindly arrange correction and confirmation.

Thanks
Shafiq
+971 50 5110438

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 12:56 PM
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: Shafiq Ahmad <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Shafiq Ahmad, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1001420229 for order 9505886231
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9505886231?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161981063?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Iconic Slim Fit Solid Mid-Rise Cargo Jeans with Pocket Detail
Color: Blue
Size: 34
Quantity: 1 AED 48.04
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163096857?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Kappa Solid Tape Detail Joggers with Drawstring Closure
Color: Blue
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 44.29
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162844542?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Solid Polo T-shirt with Zipper Placket and Short Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 22.52
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162495149?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Textured Mandarin Collar Shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Cream
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 33.78
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162654870?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Tape Detailed Joggers with Drawstring Closure and Pockets
Color: Blue
Size: 34
Quantity: 1 AED 30.02
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163062793?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Sustainable Bossini Solid Chinos with Button Closure
Color: Beige
Size: 34
Quantity: 1 AED 41.28
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162306676?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Full Length Mid-Rise Formal Linen Trousers with Pocket Detail
Color: Brown
Size: 36
Quantity: 1 AED 36.03
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162556062?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Slim Fit Textured Mid-Rise Trousers with Pocket Detail and Belt Loops
Color: Blue
Size: 36
Quantity: 1 AED 45.04

Total *AED 301*
Total Refund Amount *AED 278.48*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.
Your refund:
*AED 0.76* will be refunded to My Credit.
Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you've spent will
also be credited to your My Credit balance.
To learn more about how My Credit works, take a look at our Help Centre.
<https://help.centrepointstores.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000718374-Returns-Policy>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3193018