Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 12:17:15 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed Hi,

What happened to this order? if it's cancelled my initial payment was not
yet refunded.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 11:42 AM
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: joemilyn pajares <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Sorry, your order number 9506431938 was not processed.
Hi joemilyn pajares, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time.
Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again
or use Cash on Delivery at https://centrepoint.app.link/YFgXqip07jb
<https://centrepoint.app.link/YFgXqip07jb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161622027?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Infantino Printed Prop-A-Pillar Tummy and Seated Support
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 119

Subtotal: * AED 119*
Standard ground shipping: * AED 10 *
*Total* *AED 129*
The Shukrans you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3192890