Subject: Ticket Assigned - Affya Organic Skincare
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 12:17:16 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Affya Organic Skincare Hello Affya partners,

Hope everything is fine! My name is Carla, I’m the sales representative of
Affya Organic. We would love to presents you our products!

We are an organic-vegan cosmetics company, certified by Ecocert, COSMOS
Organic. Our own e-commerce www.byaffya.com
<https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/0?redirectUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.byaffya.com%2F>
create
cosmetics for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin.

We have an antiaging line where we make an exclusive selection of organic,
natural, and active ingredients that restore shine, balance the skin's pH,
help with blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles, open pores and acne. We also
have 2 accessories, a vegan bamboo brush and a Jade Roller.

<https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/1?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fbyaffya.com%2F>

TAKE A LOOK AT OUR COSMETICS

   - CLEANSING GEL
   <https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/2?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fbyaffya.com%2Fproducts%2Fcleansing-gel>
   - RECOVERY SERUM
   <https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/3?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fbyaffya.com%2Fproducts%2Frecovery-antiaging-serum>
   - RECOVERY CREAM
   <https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/4?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fbyaffya.com%2Fproducts%2Frecovery-antiaging-cream>
   - PURIFYING MASK
   <https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/5?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fbyaffya.com%2Fproducts%2Fpurifying-mask>
   - MOISTURIZING SUNBLOCK
   <https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/6?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fbyaffya.com%2Fproducts%2Fprotector-solar-coral-reef-friendly-50-spf>

OUR UMA EXPERIENCE KIT (GEL, SERUM, CREAM & MASK)
<https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/7?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fbyaffya.com%2Fproducts%2Fthe-uma-experience-pack>
HAVE A DELUXE PACKAGING OF RECYCLED GLASS WITH BAMBOO AND ARE WRAPPED IN A
SCARF.

At Affya we would be delighted to be able to offer your client an
organic-vegan experience that not only provides well-being but also takes
care of the Planet :)

I await your comments and answer your questions.
You can also find us on Instagram as @by_affya
<https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/8?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fby_affya%2F>
Read here what they have to say about us!
<https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/9?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.byaffya.com%2Fresenas%2F>

NOTE: here in the PPT
<https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/10?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.shopify.com%2Fs%2Ffiles%2F1%2F0092%2F0204%2F0898%2Ffiles%2FAFFYA_ORGANIC_IS_IN_TOWN.pptx_1.pdf%3Fv%3D1629911685>
you
can find a little more about us :)

Sincerely,
Carla.

*Carla Goncalves*
*tel:* +34 679 480 363
*e:*   [email-masked]
<https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/11?redirectUrl=mailto%3Amarketing%40byaffya.com>

*w:  *www.byaffya.com
<https://9ecad29b-9a86-4221-be28-be6cfeaba276.pipedrive.email/c/nkddjonlkw/941jnjrln4/eqkv1pddkp/12?redirectUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.byaffya.com%2F>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3192909