Subject: Ticket Assigned - Introducing Tilbea London!
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 03:51:27 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Introducing Tilbea London! Hi there!

I hope you are really well?

I wanted to introduce you to Tilbea, a multi-award winning maternity and
nursing range providing fashion conscious women with high quality hand made
fun, colourful and extremely versatile pieces to take them from bump and
beyond! I think this could be a really amazing brand for Baby stores! :)

This incredible range was born in 2016 by sisters Claire and Nicky. Claire
worked as a fashion designer, sharing her wealth of design and style tips
through private consultations, blogs, shopping guides and her YouTube
channel. She has worked with many different clients, including Katie Piper,
Channel 4, Sole Bliss, and the list goes on!

After both sisters became mothers for the first time they really struggled
to find nursing clothes on the high street that reflected their love for
fashion and unique style! After gaining similar feedback from Claire's
Youtube channel from mums to be, they realized they weren't alone! They
decided to utilise Claire's wealth of designer know-how and their mutual
experiences with maternity fashion to create a brand that allows mums to
keep their finger on the fashion pulse, with all the functionality and no
fuss. They set about creating the perfect nursing dress (called Matilda,
after Claire's daughter!) that had personality, colour and easy access.
Fast forward and in October 2018 they launched Tilbea, with not just one
perfect dress, but a whole collection!

Please find below the look book. I look forward to hearing your feedback :)

Many thanks,

Kimberley

 TILBEA LONDON LOOK BOOK AW20 (2).pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/182-mbYmWArfu3U3H5cS9xbe-U1Ja5Pxa/view?usp=drive_web>

-- 

Kimberley Gray
Co-founder, Brand Educator and Consultant,
Grow Better UK
07970287974

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3168718