Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 09:41:09 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed! Hi ,

reference to the below order , please note that I have paid the full amount
by using visa card and I didn't get 10 % discount same as mentioned .
please provide a refund for 10 % discount on my credit card .

Your support is appreciated .

Regards.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 11:17 AM
Subject: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
To: MAROUN ELKASSIR <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 6344841315 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6344841315?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi MAROUN ELKASSIR, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 6344841315
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6344841315?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>.

Here's what happens next:
1

You'll receive an email and a text message when your order is ready to be
collected.
2

At your selected collection point, show us either this email, the text
message you receive or the order confirmation in your Apple Wallet, along
with your Identity Card or passport.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.
Pickup from:
Centrepoint, Riyadh Gallery
Address :

Riyadh Gallery, Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Phone Number: 96612078294
Working hours :

Saturday-Thursday ( 9:30 AM-11:30 PM)Friday( 2:00 Noon- 11:30PM )
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Riyadh%20Gallery,%20Riyadh,%20King%20Fahd,%20Riyadh,%20Saudi%20Arabiautm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 8192
MARUN ALQASIR

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163140891?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Graco SlimFit LX Black Car Seat
Quantity: 1 SAR 717
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/159814113?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Joie Elevate Car Seat with Guard Surround Safety Panel
Color: Red
Quantity: 1 SAR 384
Subtotal: * SAR 1,101*
Savings: *- SAR 473*
*Total* *SAR 1,101*
Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries.

Don’t miss out on Shukrans!

We found a Shukran account for [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>* ! Link it now to earn rewards as you shop.
Your order could earn you 95 Shukrans.
Link Your Account Now
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/loyalty>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3034443