Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 11:44:10 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund Dear All,
This is to inform you that the payment has been deducted 2 times from my
account on 29th May 2021. The first time when I paid got the below message
from you.

Sorry, Order 8265248414 was not processed successfully. Please try again or
use Cash on Delivery at https://centrepoint.app.link/jjdkaqPsEgb

Then I paid 2nd time. The payment was successful both times.  At 2nd time
there was no problem and the order was successful. I collected the items
also.

The first transaction number is* 95180205* on 29/05/21.  The amount is KD
9.300. When I checked with your office they informed me that the first
payment will be returned to my account automatically because it was not
successful. But I didn't get the amount in my account. So please do the
needful to return my money immediately to my account.

Copying both messages from my bank below.

Your Salary Ac x0044 has been Debited with KWD9.300 by P-402792-Landma on
29/05/21 13:08. ( *Transaction number 95180205 CBK*)

Your Salary Ac x0044 has been Debited with KWD9.300 by P-409135-Landma on
29/05/21 14:15.

Expecting your immediate action.
Best Regards
Lakshmy Sairam

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2740384