Subject: Ticket Assigned - JioSaavn for Business : Splash
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 07:53:00 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  JioSaavn for Business : Splash Hello,

Greetings from JioSaavn!
We would like to connect with you to discuss our Value Proposition on
JioSaavn for Business Solution.

PFA the JioSaavn for Business Deck explaining how commercial establishments
and retail outlets of various businesses can play curated music in order to
ensure happy customer and employee experience, leading to encouraging
results in terms of productivity, customer order value, shopping
experiences and thus overall revenue.

Please suggest a preferred time to connect sometime next week and explore
mutual synergies. Look forward!

*Best Regards,*
*Carolyn Santosh*
*Platform and Partnerships*
*+91- 8147282725*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2866916