Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order # 9615153769
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 12:30:20 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order # 9615153769 Hi,

I bought this stroller ( Juniors Voila Baby Stroller) online from BabyShop
in Nov 2020.

We were using this stroller and very much happy with it.

We normally keep the stroller at home and take us whenever we need it. Few
months ago we kept it inside our car for some reason and the parking I got
in my office was outside for couple of days. When I took the stroller out
for using it the very same week, I saw that the shelter has been deformed
and there is no way I can fix it.

Because of this I cannot utilize the transparent gaps to check on the baby,
I have to lift the hood each time I have to check on baby. It’s giving a
very weird look also.

Kindly either fix this or replace it or do something about it as it is
supposed to last upto 3 years and it’s not even finished 1!

As requested, pictures are attached!
Regards,
Adnan Saleem
-- 

Kind regards,
Adnan Saleem
E: [email-masked]
M2: +971556771107
M1: +923332072212
Skype: adnan_saleem

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2772662