Subject: Ticket Assigned - incomplete order
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 04:49:14 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  incomplete order To whom it may concern
I placed an order #9673205561
I received the order incomplete.
I called customer care who advised me to send this email.

To give further detail, the product was advertised as: babyzen yoyo newborn
pram stroller. The product overview describes the "spinner wheels make it
easy to manoeuvre" and the picture of the product shows a complete stroller
with frame, seat and wheels (in contrast, other babyzen product pictures
show the frame faded and the relevant product in bold, as was the case with
the separate stroller seat which I ordered).
Despite all this, I only received the seat element of the stroller, without
frame or wheels, despite the wheels being explicitly mentioned in the
product description.

I would like to point out that under United Arab Emirates federal consumer
law article 29 it is a criminal offense to provide misleading prices for
goods and services, and this clearly falls within that category.

Please clarify how you wish to proceed with rectifying this issue.

Elizabeth Simpson

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2771329