Subject: Ticket Assigned - Introduce - Rafa Computers – Accounting softwares and VAT services
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 12:37:10 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Introduce - Rafa Computers – Accounting softwares and VAT services Good Day to you..!

Hope you are doing well and safe!

I would like to introduce our company *Rafa Computers* that has been in *Tally
Software business* for the past 17 years.

We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track
record for the best customer satisfaction and we believe in keeping the
customers happy. We have never compromised on the quality and the services
provided to the customer.

We provide the below list of services

Ø  Product Demonstration

Ø  Product Trainings for all kinds of segments like, production/wps ( as
per uae law) cost     centre wise reports etc

Ø  Remote Access and Data synchronization  setup from  branch offices to
H.0.

Ø  Vat Filing

Ø  Annual Maintenance Tally Prime

Ø  Upgrades for older versions to latest version of Tally Prime

Ø  TSS renewals for existing Tally. ERP 9 and migrating data to prime with
training

Ø  Supply of Computer/Cartridge of all types and system maintenance

Please note that we are also specialized in customization in the present
market trends.

If you would like to discuss your business requirements in greater detail,
you can reach me directly at *052-8249467/055-6954384*

We look forward to a wonderful relationship together and success for all
concerned.

Best Regards,

KAVYA T

Mob : +971556905284

*Rafa Computer Trading*
*P.O.Box:6304,Ajman,*
*United Arab Emirates,*
*Mobile:+97152-8249467*
*web:www.tallyerp.me <http://www.tallyerp.me/>*
*Tally support mail:[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2768625