Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: You left Something in your cart
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 06:10:07 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: You left Something in your cart Dear team,

I am not able to open the max apps and couldn't reset the password as well.
please find below a screenshot.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021, 9:38 am
Subject: You left Something in your cart
To: adagio apartment <[email-masked]>

Complete your order now.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>

We notice your basket has products in it.

Hi adagio apartment, this is a friendly reminder that these great products
are still waiting for you.
Checkout Now
<https://www.maxfashion.com/cart/abandoncart?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_AE_en>

*Basket Details*

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/163149730?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_AE_en>
MAX
Ripped Slim Fit Denim Shorts with Pockets
Color: Blue
Size: 10
Quantity: 1 AED 45
<https://www.maxfashion.com/null/p/163088793?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=abandoned_cart_AE_en>
MAX
Slim Fit Ribbed Cut and Sew Medium Support Sports Bra
Color: Black
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 35

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dabandoned_cart_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2726039