Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re Order #9640766774 - Urgent attention
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 04:45:19 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re Order #9640766774 - Urgent attention This is in regards to the Order #9640766774 dated 8th March 21 which was
delivered to me on 9th March 21. Out of the two items ordered the tealight
holder was cancelled by you for reasons unknown even to your customer care
representative, the pedestal table - a two piece table with marble top and
the aluminum stand, only the cutout was delivered which is absurd and of no
use to me. I have contacted your customer care several times over the last
3 months for refund and the calls always get routed to some country outside
UAE and they seem to be clueless of the next steps. My first call to them
was on 9th March 21 at 2.10 pm. The lady I spoke to at the time told me
that the complaint is registered and a return pickup is arranged.

I am annoyed that it has been 3 months since and nobody has come to pick up
the box nor is my refund processed till date. The box has been lying in my
house for 3 months now and I intend to keep it outside the house. I can no
longer store it in my house. I plan on making a complaint with the
authorities. I have been cheated by you, it is preposterous that I have
paid AED 390 for a cutout piece and not even the table.

We have been very patient in dealing with you. The product still shows
under return process in my account. if you did not have the entire product
why bother delivering at all. I demand a complete refund within 24 hours of
receipt of this notice. Failing which I will escalate this matter in the
manner as I see fit. I shall also post these details along with pictures on
all social media platforms to publicize how you cheat people. I also want
you to compensate us for your negligence and default for the last 3 months
including several calls that were made to your call centers and storage of
the original packaging.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bhavana Jain*

Mob: +971 55 417 6232

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2663738