Subject: Ticket Assigned - FW: city advertising company profile
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 04:45:15 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  FW: city advertising company profile To MAX Abu Dhabi 

Dears In Purchasing & Marketing Departments 

            Greeting from the city advertising company.

               I hope this email finds you well.

Introducing ourselves, we are a city advertising company. working as a full
services advertising agency that is ready to provide goods and services as
required by the customers.

Creative Design, Production, Branding, Advertising, T-shirts, silkscreen,
acrylic cutting, boards Campaigns & Event Management Services.

Arrangements, Trophies, Banners, Flag, Vip flags, L flag, Desktop flag,
Tents, Snap frame, Q stand, And gift items.

Therefore, I ask to schedule a meeting with you at the earliest convenient
time for you. to provide our services to MAX.

Kindly follow our gifts Catalogue in the link below 

https://myepublish.com/42540_Gift_Catalogue_2021/html5forpc.html?page=0

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time on the contact numbers
below

 

 

Karim Atif  I   Business Development Executive

T: + 971 2 672 7832  I   M: +971 502558721

P.O. Box: 73321, Abu Dhabi, UAE

 <mailto:E: [email-masked]> E: [email-masked]

 

 

 

 

 

			

	

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2658119