Subject: Ticket Assigned - Feedback from Iyad Anbar
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 03:40:57 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Feedback from Iyad Anbar Dear Centerpoint team ,
 I am trying to give you my full feedback as the Space left in your survies
is not enough :
1- the best thing in my life experience is the people who deliver the goods
. Mr. Ubaid  Er Rasoul is such a great person who really work with love. He
help in getting the goods inside the apparement . He is very respectful and
cooperative. Very supportive and professional
2- again , I enjoyed the return process . The process is quite easy and
efficient. The guy who return the goods Mr. Shah Mansour is really
fantastic . Very polit person and vey supportive. Very efficient.
3 - customer service experience is just fantastic. I don’t know the name of
the lady but she is always the same person gets my calls . She is very
helpful and efficient .
4- goods quality . For house furniture / beds beddings : really good based
on the products but for cloths , the discounted items are not really good
quality and I returned a lot of them but I took some. So I kept in mind
that the cloths shouldn’t be bought from u.

5- I didn’t like that u r keeping some promotions very tricky ! Ie : the
code LS was only one time code. You didn’t mention this at all and I lost
the chance to order more and to save more.
6- also , u have removed the 50 SR discussion ount over the 300 . This was
not really good
7- u keep changing the prices so I found that there are items became
cheaper after I bought .
8- I suggest you also apply different discount foe those who purchase from
you significant  amount of orders . Ie o purchased around 7000 SR orders
from u but still I am treated like any other customer in terms of discount.
Thanks
You may call me on 0599948174 should u need any further details. Thx

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2656986