Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 11:50:25 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Hello there, greetings of the day. Hope you are having good health and high
spirits.

I am Rahul and I have gone through your app as i have used and its simply
brilliant and it can be in trending or in top of your respective category
of App,  if its rating improves.
1.I can help you with optimizing your app in your preffered category with
keyword searches and by improving ratings, reviews.
I am having approx 15k member team and  provide organic reviews and
downloads for your app. I have a experienced of working on more than 200+
apps as i have served 100+ clients.
I can guarantee you the results in 1-2 weeks. It will help you in growing
your application.

Our service:
1.Reviews, ratings and Aso
2. Regristration
3. Downloads upto 10k per day.

Note: All reviews will be from real users and will be not harmful for the
application

 If intersted please contact me on my Whatsapp no. +919888816274*for the
demo.*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2631368