Subject: Ticket Assigned - Work proposal(SCF)
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 16:01:44 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Work proposal(SCF) Hello Dear

We are from STYLE CITY FASHION LTD FROM Bangladesh. As a clothing trade
company, we accurately achieved our worldwide goal through our customer
satisfaction. We established our company in 2015. We are very dedicated to
our customer service. We believe in quality and implementation. Our
customer is our First priority. All about our customers, we are very
sincere, punctual and Time concerned according to the deadline.

We especially saw your Brand of clothing, which is Excellent . My opinion
on its very great and excellent brand of clothing. We oversaw all of your
info. It looks more professional and friendly for any customer. If I say
your design of clothes which are modern, quality and excellent demand in
this market which are fashionable. That's the reason we are interested in
doing work as a supplier of your brand. So sir kindly request Please assist
us and give us a little chance to make more of a reputation for your brand.

Hope all of the above you will go inquiry with us.

Have a great day and God Bless your Brand to increase your reputation on
this site.
Thank you.
BEST REGARDS
*MUKSITUL REZA TARIF*
*FOUNDER*

*8801781055626 (WHATSAPP)*

*HEAD OFFICE:                                                       BRANCH
OFFICE:*

*AVENIDA VERGILIO FERREIRA 717,                      SKY VIEW TOWER ,*
*8 ESQ, LISBOA-1950-337**                                       SABUJBAGH,
DHAKA*
*PORTUGAL.
 BANGLADESH.*

*WEB : www.stylecityfashion.com <http://www.stylecityfashion.com/>      *

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6104166