Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Share your feedback with us
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 16:43:02 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Share your feedback with us Very bad, but your showing one item and you delivering another item I waste
my time and petrol, when i was seen that product completely different this
is not Good

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 17, 2023, 2:13 PM
Subject: Share your feedback with us
To: Shaik Musthaq <[email-masked]>

We’d love to hear from you.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
Your feedback is important to us.
Hi Shaik Musthaq, we'd be grateful if you could tell us what you think
about the product you've just received.
Centrepoint
SHDZ Unisex Black Lens Wayfarer Sunglasses with Black Frame
Color: Black
Quantity: 1
AED 18
Write a review
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/165032818?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, From 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM & 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM

© $year Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6093608