Subject: Ticket Assigned - Invitation to Apply for Arabia CSR Awards (Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability)
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 15:46:17 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Invitation to Apply for Arabia CSR Awards (Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability) Ref: ACSRN/C5-47/54/23/IQ

Date: 14th Apr 2023

 

Marketing Department

Splash

Sustainability is becoming the focus of public attention because of the
upcoming COP28 taking place in the UAE later this year. It is the perfect
time for any entity in the MENA region to showcase its sustainable
practices.

It gives me great pleasure to invite Splash to apply for the 16th Cycle of
Arabia CSR Awards 2023. 

Arabia CSR Awards are reputed as the "Green Oscars of the Middle East". They
are the 1st and the most recognised CSR and Sustainability related accolades
in the Arab region.

We annually invite entities from both public and private sectors across the
MENA region to apply for these awards. The application closes on 30th June,
the submissions are filtered by an independent expert jury team in July &
August, and the winning entities are finally felicitated in a formal Awards
Gala Event in October.

Participation in the awards will reap the following benefits to you:

.         Enhancement of visibility and reputation in the region 

.         Exposure to outstanding sustainable practices of various
organisations

.         Valuable feedback on your application from an independent jury
panel comprising CSR & sustainability experts

.         Development of your green brand image in the market

.         Display of commitment to the global sustainable development agenda

The 16th cycle of Arabia CSR Awards is open now for registrations under 15
categories.

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_HlF9oRmQ&t=2s> Highlights Video of 2022

 

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q5DeGkEFX_iub_W7QlJBDySkDw5MP25I/view?usp=
sharing> Winners Booklet of 2022

 <https://arabiacsrawards.com/register> Click here to register

Please feel free to contact us should you want more clarification or
information.

I look forward to receiving your firm's registration for the Awards and
submitting a winning application.

With best regards,

 

Habiba Al Mar'ashi

Founder, President & CEO

Arabia CSR Network

Building partnerships for a sustainable future C                    Driving
Sustainability through Corporate Citizenship

 

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail and attachments

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6063776