Subject: Ticket Assigned - Product Problem-dissatisfaction
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 16:17:11 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Product Problem-dissatisfaction Hello

I bought this T-shirt (the photos are attached) since 3 weeks or
more,yesterday was the first day to wear it and then I washed it manually
with my always cleaning detergent (Arial) which is a normal one and doesn't
cause any problems during the wash!

Suddenly,the metal that is connected to tshirt with the straces started to
lose their color ! It is not any more white after the rust.Just one wash
and it turned rusty!
How could this happen? I can't believe it is a brand *Max!!!
Colors of your products 90% lose their brightness after the first wash but
rust!
I am extremely nervous and dissatisfied with this product.
...It is 12 JDs and now it must be in the trash! I can  never bear this any
more!
I need an urgent solution.
*I do not have the bill.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6035820