Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 15:48:09 +0000

Hi Ali Atef,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! I want to return this item.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 at 2:14 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Shruti Dubey <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9422824186 | Click here
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9422824186?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Shruti Dubey, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9422824186
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9422824186?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by , 30th Mar.

Order shipping to
*shruti dubey*
416 building 74 street 2
Dubai
Mobile: +971 565738392

Payment Method:
* Voucher *

Order Details

Delivered by : , 30th Mar

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/164948991?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Printed Round Neck A-line Dress with Short Sleeves
Color: Multicolour
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 51
Subtotal: * AED 51*
Savings: *- AED 85*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *AED 0*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, From 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM & 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM

© $year Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
-- 
Sent from IPhone

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5980069