Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Splitty workspace for September 8th, 2020 at 1:49 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 12:49:20 +0000

Hi Vince,

You have a new direct message from the Splitty workspace
(https://splitty.slack.com/x-p18173392340-1275673140852-1355459431444/).

---

@sarthak bhalla
View in the archives:
https://splitty.slack.com/x-p18173392340-1275673140852-1355459431444/archives/D018M5BGZHP/p1599568771000300

sarthak bhalla (1:39 PM, September 8th)

Incident #26788 - Please call as per my Internals

Incident #26758 - please call as per my internal

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-73e083bbdbf48be08fa00bb0dd75caf4977ef5d93e40010c35c147af1f8fcf28-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-e7b82a7b6fc35581b69788292bc261daa288505d42833074cf3c865a33f07b3a-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-f11dbaa0e3dcaedac70930ce87338ff8d48f58baa9b322ce762b8eea3e9127bd-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-a7400fedf94c402d28966d777c437f13aa870939208deb4e9b03daa6ad196526-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-d65895023670f2b8640280284d575a1889421e4f40b236e17865ee544b02497b-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://splitty.slack.com/x-p18173392340-1275673140852-1355459431444/unsub/U0183KT44R2-01f541e4d1f7a706f2452940ff0dc36e08fd8f4be79e70dd93952e454dccbe84-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://splitty.slack.com/account