Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Splitty workspace for August 27th, 2020 at 4:45 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 15:45:26 +0000

Hi Vince,

You have a new direct message from the Splitty workspace
(https://splitty.slack.com/x-p18173392340-1275673140852-1312691199367/).

---

@deepesh patel
View in the archives:
https://splitty.slack.com/x-p18173392340-1275673140852-1312691199367/archives/D017YC4NUTV/p1598542650010100

deepesh patel (4:37 PM, August 27th)

#26234 - urgent bhai as per chris, please followup in morning

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-8e1c4c3527-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-71a3e6618b-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-4332f55575-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-69c3d4aec6-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-8370083c91-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://splitty.slack.com/x-p18173392340-1275673140852-1312691199367/unsub/U0183KT44R2-bb0c2048da-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://splitty.slack.com/account