Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Splitty workspace for August 14th, 2020 at 4:51 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 15:51:18 +0000

Hi Vince,

You have a new direct message from the Splitty workspace
(https://splitty.slack.com/x-p18173392340-1275673140852-1308037649300/).

---

@deepesh patel
View in the archives:
https://splitty.slack.com/x-p18173392340-1275673140852-1308037649300/archives/D017YC4NUTV/p1597419456005900

deepesh patel (4:37 PM, August 14th)

mara

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-8e1c4c3527-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-71a3e6618b-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-4332f55575-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-69c3d4aec6-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://splitty.slack.com/unsub/U0183KT44R2-8370083c91-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://splitty.slack.com/x-p18173392340-1275673140852-1308037649300/unsub/U0183KT44R2-bb0c2048da-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://splitty.slack.com/account