Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Livesalesman workspace for July 19th, 2020 at 7:00 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 06:00:21 +0000

Hi Vince,

You have a new direct message from the Livesalesman workspace
(https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/x-p1096270540883-1097517909030-1235081406951/).

---

thread in @Sam
View in the archives:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/x-p1096270540883-1097517909030-1235081406951/archives/D013BK5SDC7/p1595138406001400

Sam (7:00 AM, July 19th)

HCN - 830756450 // Reconfirmed with Erica at the front desk @Vince

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-4d73eb94c5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-d756df9c17-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-d130399900-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-27afb7a0a2-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-76c49fef94-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-c324a0f204-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/account