Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Livesalesman workspace for July 17th, 2020 at 9:15 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 08:15:27 +0000

Hi Vince,

You have a new mention from the Livesalesman workspace
(https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/x-p1096270540883-1097517909030-1253461135764/).

---

#splitty
View in the archives:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/x-p1096270540883-1097517909030-1253461135764/archives/C012U7YGD8T/p1594916670019900

Logan (5:24 PM, July 16th)

Incident #24471 urgent // need to pass on for follow up

Incident #24452 name change with Restel // followup as per my internal
note

Incident #24436 urgent // need to follow-up again

Incident #24496 need to call wholesale team

I have called on these Incidents and the supplier have asked for some
more time. Need to call the suppliers again. @Sam @Ash L @Vince @Dennis

Ash L (9:10 AM, July 17th)

Hi Team,

We've created some new macros. 

• Email Not Registered 
Covered today, when a customer uses unregistered email to contact us
regarding their trip

• Payment Request
Covered today, when we send customer a new payment request after asked
to update their trip in some way

• Request Received - we will update the customer shortly
Per Meidan's request last week, a generic response to let the customer
know we've received their request and will get back to them shortly.

@Logan @Dennis @Sam @Vince

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-4d73eb94c5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-d756df9c17-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-d130399900-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-27afb7a0a2-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-76c49fef94-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-c324a0f204-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/account