Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Livesalesman workspace for June 5th, 2020 at 2:00 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 13:00:30 +0000

Hi Vince,

You have a new direct message and two new mentions from the Livesalesman
workspace
(https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/x-p1096270540883-1097517909030-1179682884801/).

---

@Ash L
View in the archives:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/x-p1096270540883-1097517909030-1179682884801/archives/D013S2KNQ8G/p1591361916000100

Ash L (1:58 PM, June 5th)

Please follow up on this

---

#lsm_support
View in the archives:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/x-p1096270540883-1097517909030-1179682884801/archives/CV532360N/p1591361846027200

 (1:57 PM, June 5th)

Living the dream :smiley:

Ash L (1:57 PM, June 5th)

@Vince will be following up on the above.

Morning Chris

 (1:58 PM, June 5th)

Of course, I wrote it to Dennis, but the meaning is whoever is on the
shift at the time.

---

thread in #lsm_support
View in the archives:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/x-p1096270540883-1097517909030-1179682884801/archives/CV532360N/p1591361863027600

Ash L (1:57 PM, June 5th)

@Vince - please follow up on this when you're fine as @Dennis’s shift
is over in 30 minutes. Thank you

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-4d73eb94c5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-d756df9c17-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-d130399900-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-27afb7a0a2-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-76c49fef94-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-c324a0f204-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/account