Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Livesalesman workspace for June 1st, 2020 at 7:30 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 18:30:33 +0000

Hi Vince,

You have a new direct message from the Livesalesman workspace
(https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/x-p1096270540883-1097517909030-1170174100705/).

---

@Logan
View in the archives:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/x-p1096270540883-1097517909030-1170174100705/archives/D012MF85V2T/p1591035815004900

Logan (7:23 PM, June 1st)

RESTEL confirmed full refund and guest was already refunded partially.
Case solved and closed

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-4d73eb94c5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-d756df9c17-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-d130399900-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-27afb7a0a2-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-76c49fef94-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/unsub/U012VF7SR0W-c324a0f204-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://livesalesmanworkspace.slack.com/account