Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 15:49:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lsmindia.com

Subject: Refund issue
From: Haedar Mohammad <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 15:49:36 -0700 (MST)

Ticket 1567242 

Order ID 7678402520 
RMA 42994663 

Please help us to close this case as it has been pending for a long time , the refund has not processed yet , it should be manually 
Kindly look into this issue and do the needful 

Regards' 
Haedar