Subject: Ticket Assigned - 8395818335 Refund
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 08:04:54 +0000

Hi Haedar Mohammad,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  8395818335 Refund Dear Centrepoint Team,

Good day.

Kindly note that I totally paid KD 27.050 for the order no. 8395818335

From this order I already received the refund of KD 7.400 because three
items were out of stock.

Now, I am waiting for the refund of the balance amount of KD 19.650 because
I have not picked up this order for more than 14 days. As per your policy,
if a customer does not collect the order, the amount will be refunded back
to the bank account.

-- 

*MOHSIN S. AMARJEE*PURCHASE MANAGER
----------------------------
EVEREST BUILDING MATERIAL CO.
Email:  [email-masked]
Web: www.everestware.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1410062