Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: [UNVERIFIED SENDER] لقد تركت منتجات في سلة التسوق الخاصة بك
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 15:39:19 +0000

Hi Haedar Mohammad,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: [UNVERIFIED SENDER] لقد تركت منتجات في سلة التسوق الخاصة بك
 Greetings from Amazon.co.uk. 

We're sorry but you replied to a confirmation-only address that cannot
accept incoming e-mail. This automated response will, however, direct
you to the right place on our site to answer your questions or help
you to make changes to your order with Amazon.co.uk

To change any undispatched orders, make changes to your account, or
view your order history, visit:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/your-account2 

For answers to questions about how to order, our delivery rates, and
how to use any of our services, visit our online help guide at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/help2

We hope our online resources meet all your needs. If you've explored
the above links but still need to get in touch with us, you will find
all our contact details in the online Help guide.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk. 

Warmest regards, 

Amazon.co.uk Customer Services 
http://www.amazon.co.uk 

P.S. You received this message because Amazon.co.uk received
the following message:

Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 10:08:39 +0300 (AST)
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
To: mon m <[email-masked]>
Subject: [UNVERIFIED SENDER] ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?????? ?????? ??

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/625442