Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 06:54:44 +0000

Hi Haedar Mohammad,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! Dear Sir,

Following items were not received.

Please advise

LIFESTYLE
Satchel Crossbody Bag with Detachable Strap
Color: White
Quantity: 1

LIFESTYLE
Rainbow Printed Luggage Tag
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1

Decorative Tealight Lantern
Color: Gold
Quantity: 1
Hearts Printed Paper Bag
Color: Red
Quantity: 1

And below item quality is not acceptable

Applique Detail Crossbody Bag with Zip Closure and Detachable Strap
Color: Blue
Quantity: 1
Printed and Textured Card Wallet
Color: Black
Quantity: 1

Regards

abu abdullah

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mrs. Sarfaraz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020, 5:17 pm
Subject: Fwd: Order confirmed!
To: abu abdullah511@gmail. com <[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lifestyle Shops <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020, 10:12 pm
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Mrs Sarfaraz <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 6471308215 | Click here
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6471308215?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161319189> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.lifestylegulf&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161319189> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.lifestylegulf&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Beauty
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/department/beauty?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Home
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/department/home?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Teens
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/department/teens?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Mrs Sarfaraz, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 6471308215
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6471308215?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>.

Order shipping to
*Sarfaraz Ahmed*
8005 King Faisal W
8005 King Faisal W
Jubail
Mobile: +966 531199007
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 3015
HANAN SARFARAZ

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160904825?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
ELLE Leaves Printed Coffee Mug
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 2 SAR 18
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161048167?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Satchel Crossbody Bag with Detachable Strap
Color: White
Quantity: 1 SAR 19
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161692848?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Embellished Rectangular Hair Clamp
Color: Gold
Quantity: 1 SAR 10
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161936255?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Sentiments 2-Piece Embellished Pendant Necklace Set
Color: Gold
Quantity: 1 SAR 10
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160908386?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Cutwork Detail Cosmetic Bag with Zip Closure
Color: Pink
Quantity: 1 SAR 9
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160921430?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
ELLE Polka Dot Printed Metallic Pen
Color: Blue
Quantity: 1 SAR 9
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161470332?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Pocket Memory Game in Tube - 15.5x3 cms
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 SAR 9
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160918409?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Printed A5 Journal
Color: Blue
Quantity: 1 SAR 5
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161570971?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Rainbow Printed Luggage Tag
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 SAR 3
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160908452?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Syloon Twist Action Chrome Plated Pen
Color: Green
Quantity: 1 SAR 2
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160908450?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Syloom Hexagon Shaped Aluminium Barrel Pen
Color: Red
Quantity: 1 SAR 2
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160281526?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Decorative Tealight Lantern
Color: Gold
Quantity: 1 SAR 3
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161043080?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Printed and Textured Card Wallet
Color: Black
Quantity: 1 SAR 19
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160429680?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Applique Detail Crossbody Bag with Zip Closure and Detachable Strap
Color: Blue
Quantity: 1 SAR 29
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160908468?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Syloon Clip and Push Ballpoint Pen
Color: Gold
Quantity: 1 SAR 3
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160908469?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Syloon Action Ballpoint Ink Pen
Color: Pink
Quantity: 1 SAR 3
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160285523?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Lemon Slice Glitter Key Chain
Color: Gold
Quantity: 1 SAR 2
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161570972?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Orange Juice Shaped Luggage Tag
Color: Orange
Quantity: 1 SAR 3
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160151266?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Hearts Printed Paper Bag
Color: Red
Quantity: 1 SAR 2
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/158249902?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Printed Gift Wrap Paper - 17x6x33 cms
Color: Gold
Quantity: 1 SAR 2
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161219408?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Ti Amo Doodle Printed Gift Wrapping Paper
Color: Black
Quantity: 1 SAR 2
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161219429?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Emoji Printed Gift Wrapping Paper - 70x50 cms
Color: Yellow
Quantity: 1 SAR 2
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161557094?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Dual Toned Gift Wrapping Paper - 70x50 cms
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 SAR 2
Subtotal: * SAR 168*
Savings: *- SAR 387*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *SAR 168*
Your order could earn you 14 Shukrans.
Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/Lifestylegulf>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/lifestylegulf>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@lifestylegulf*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/558548