Subject: You can still experience Slack Frontiers
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 21:54:42 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e960e1af54e51539bfb2c8c743b4527d3e804f38dbb55db1269f025b1445de0cf0806d89073d47a176966db8985ce17654afece0e9527cebb7 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e9d85dd9b9277f04b8d32e15e1871b48fb2c15335920d4dbaf8a2c8a14b0fde918760586345c7d839045ef334ee221613b4efafc6067c50b78 
Make Frontiers your own
 
Now available on demand

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e9d85dd9b9277f04b8d32e15e1871b48fb2c15335920d4dbaf8a2c8a14b0fde918760586345c7d839045ef334ee221613b4efafc6067c50b78 
REGISTER NOW 

We get it—it’s a busy time. That doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the insights and inspiration we shared at Slack Frontiers. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e9d85dd9b9277f04b8d32e15e1871b48fb2c15335920d4dbaf8a2c8a14b0fde918760586345c7d839045ef334ee221613b4efafc6067c50b78 
Register today  to access most of what you missed. From catching the opening keynotes to exploring sessions for your role and goals, you might feel like you were there all along.

Two ways to catch up

Experience Frontiers on the event platform
 
Watch the opening keynotes and explore dozens of playlists, including great sessions from our sponsors. It’s all available on demand through January 2022.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e9d85dd9b9277f04b8d32e15e1871b48fb2c15335920d4dbaf8a2c8a14b0fde918760586345c7d839045ef334ee221613b4efafc6067c50b78 
REGISTER FOR ACCESS &zwnj;  &rarr;

Get the best of Frontiers and more on Salesforce+
 
Stream opening keynotes and top breakout sessions. Plus, discover original programming, all Dreamforce content and everything you need to help build your digital HQ with Slack and Salesforce.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e9ad8c75afa3c5709363890a10565d53474c858b4f21493909536fe452efa9fce69eb9ad7af0312d8447cc407bd8f6ba27d46fdec36f80b09c 
LOG IN WITH TRAILHEAD ACCOUNT &zwnj;  &rarr;

We’re still thinking about #SlackFrontiers
Our event might be over, but lots of highlights are still to come. ✨ Follow along for more of Frontiers.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e9609c34debb6aa6770b0bd2494281814ac1e9d39d85d575b19fc18fda7756025f188c1ee789b95a4bae6c84f8ef784ed3ccbdf7cf7d884335 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e948bd672e2f4e884eddbe473d7b500227f347ee6de3202032d728a9a896250165464d26c2f06702f67217bb420f93c177866626a4446fef90 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e968e1989d5b2e22d14680a4c78d1cba944ef7657542a5c8e50aca805eacc55135a77afe579104fbdc9360ba6bdc8722a8b88ef69e11f3518a 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e997313a4c56815362d431749c007956f588d014ac7b667d59d9ea9cab25d6dfa7ef6f42d725776a759144b837f192bcc0dc5ff06af6021fe9 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e960e1af54e51539bfb2c8c743b4527d3e804f38dbb55db1269f025b1445de0cf0806d89073d47a176966db8985ce17654afece0e9527cebb7 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e9f03fbec36b2d6c6a9e8f5ede11ace78dcf876eee32341b43dad6e37cb26413d1d996abf80c69d3bae7e9768ba25c06799b3ba2eaa51b51c1 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e9e41255c5b4979f736e6988c417712629140f09595fab84a775187c5d63d7097b74e8eae317b9cf7dfec6b03fe1c58a9a8de4f8d4435de8ba 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e99f3fe24a451b6ae535a93cc0743edbfa681210ed23ec0d21d12eed93ef498b4693bc580fcf0060f9807ec9c7c9d2a8935371474f4d3961a1 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e9dad6acfefdc11bcdf2705bdb1c535c475dda63da8234909771682c86047367fca98cee0771ee882e3e166f6671cfb0f38a287546e2a5848f 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=18a9360de858c5e93bbdd5db27299dfb39322c0597fbf545ddf23dafdabffe5ca99e51bfd4ccfd10f10187dfaee0180c64a4b1e9e4064f71f7ba8c6cf8359ef8 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e063e9df8d9a6f043f9d70c0eea9fe4550da3789d4bff3269e8a5a01a90a1e5081b33ed24af9978ac40b86a691d2c366086962fb205215cb5d5e3ea0cedd01edbe444d425de2e290d92ffa6a5e17619a 
View in browser