Subject: Harsha Bhogle and local leaders on reinventing work
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 02:30:22 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b57666941979e407edb1634a9e139bab169be8f265d5e319dba68fd800956ad47ab7dbcae658858cb8aa9f2fe5463c81b58a1ce5ee376f4cf24cf 

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel

Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b57662642b1d3f03f29a3bb6706653404b505380f737c6455f00c7c1e0ff6f9c3a0d7b13ea58b2a0f00ba958b0f2323ff651083b5e0d821ca7162 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

It's time for you to front the leadership revolution.

Join Harsha Bhogle, cricket commentator and journalist, Arundhati Bhattacharya, Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce India and Revathi Venkatraman, Head of Success, Slack APAC as they share how you can reimagine the model of work so you're not left behind in the war for talent.

During this Q&A we will discuss:

	- Rethinking leadership, culture, flexibility and employee well-being
	- Empowering leaders to talk, listen and connect
	- Centuring the way your people work and collaborate around a digital rather than a physical headquarters

To learn more and register visit 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b576641053586bfaa1a2af605d780875f257cf3e5986b4039de2ab62ad68ed9ab4a33815dfc0d1ca32f912f520f7dff2da1b0094ce16786952146 
our site .

 FEATURED SPEAKERS

Arundhati
Bhattacharya
Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce India

Harsha
Bhogle
Cricket Commentator and Journalist

Revathi Venkatraman
Head of Success, Slack APAC

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel
Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b5766955316e70821674f93a4db7f3e00fc9f4fab902ea9432a0f84aa5e60314184fe608443feee758b77107da087e46106e3a1e32cae76bc1198 
Register for Webinar 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b57667e61b1bc22609b8f09bf3699f60e4f9431bec0eddf3caa1b54f4fa24ade4b84e52e62312f1c25e9032af83b5d2e47bd8f506b9815b20828c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b5766b6c55cfd6d0115449c7efb39a526ccf00c63490c1752a0c1fe2424df307e31855644f5f5f89b91ed7681bff48ae2e3af24b9d3f8b6428083 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b5766f00d0d490ed4b5bbd36fc9fc5784834421cbf4e0b54f8dee40601f7626b08edf0a1210e42443ce5d5e6a400b2fe1e43c5aaaf5f42b874287 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b5766901512c53d36fe867342436438995979cb09c7ea6ba04ef46fe5bf36b06897de9e2368765a612ddfc36f35f386c08bf2005f226f9b26c8e4 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b576660a8629d652df8117fe622533f2aec328400a762ae20b4e4b31806209d65292cff8d0479397edc1f2710982859fa9a4bdaba629d985dcb49 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b57666941979e407edb1634a9e139bab169be8f265d5e319dba68fd800956ad47ab7dbcae658858cb8aa9f2fe5463c81b58a1ce5ee376f4cf24cf 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b576635851f904f08b78d9c13fe1d8f39d5809f7ef8af262e27186a1863da0c4341b5ce2f7120a0db3547d5d366fcc4743cc1f179ebbd16ab0e39 
Our Blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b576648c6168bc086db091d81436dd97e14b3905e7f9e1942724ca626ec2b0fa8702a14f4fa1b87cf308f3844a351e3e896ca40f1dc25b655d0c6 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b576603ae2082316bf8b678359684cf0200a6912e71b69868722ea9a1f85f11481d0cbea0b1bf3ac1633798bdb34226474816964d1f6a17556cfe 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b576691b5ef6260f3d3d0621fb233f51070f02217adcf82101929fd9f06f2b1029512e5cb8e82db6fc514dafd1f43b4899ba54c31c52edbaa1f74 
Help Center    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e702545bd1b5766d839831d5613674dea127aa6ae44af346c24373e9118f1c23c7b3bbe37ca3a4779a9ef821a77774cc3616a3f1bc2cb4872753061944a179f 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=273882f8005a7cd0b4603eb5e465e9bc2f25e244cc51daf69f20ed6f5b23d36dd7ac1eb17ab88f17ce84eec18e40e7c0be82519801fb375131894c5328d891b681915fd58f0a17bde56639d45090fdae 
View in browser