Subject: Last chance to register for Slack Frontiers 🚨
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 22:37:57 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318aa313e9d604e3c167525fa4dd240d9d71253fd10d287aaed0a35f7691ec36c89837dcc7d3c9ccd81c84e332333b26a651 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f0b104467a065812a87a5c3330c4408f2611a61bed87335dcbe4a4725e88d9c6dbc801fed7fbc36a4ab5fa1f54568bbfb84a32e31cc4e6fc8e0514a0685459bd 
Now’s your chance to make work better forever
 
November 17-18, 2021 

 Virtual event

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f0b104467a065812a87a5c3330c4408f2611a61bed87335dcbe4a4725e88d9c6dbc801fed7fbc36a4ab5fa1f54568bbfb84a32e31cc4e6fc8e0514a0685459bd 
REGISTER NOW 

Wherever you are and whatever you do, Frontiers will inspire, teach and motivate you to make a positive change. Join us, along with industry leaders, influential icons, product experts and attendees around the globe, as we take on how we work—now and in the future. 

A few other great reasons to attend…

	- Hear from Jane Fonda, Simone Biles, Nate Berkus, Tayo Rockson and many more
	- Pick and choose what you want to watch with playlists of sessions for your role and goals
	- Get the scoop on how to power up your digital HQ from Slack, Salesforce and other leading companies

Free, virtual and just days away. Don’t miss Slack Frontiers on November 17 and 18.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=f0b104467a065812a87a5c3330c4408f2611a61bed87335dcbe4a4725e88d9c6dbc801fed7fbc36a4ab5fa1f54568bbfb84a32e31cc4e6fc8e0514a0685459bd 
REGISTER NOW 

Follow us for big names and big moments
We’re bringing you the best of #SlackFrontiers.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318afd2d4b1333f4617cbea274ec09262d857453651ad328b99a49800fb89803ae0f828a2dd284273b07a82e06cb66ce353d 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a8798df54713902ede6ea0ebe110f8c086da3c4a836e13f9f64ff2b8c48a9f7e67ec8624f68d7e90ed51bd721fbba0f2a 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a2222394d29605659004cdf22a98cbb89592727633fba5fc991cc47ec6a5df2bac4de2ffa38a31b724c27404ae82a4236 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318ac4300c3a1a1c60e455d393c9e46ce018d0248b48164eee95f9803bacae552bf6c102bb5748cb86f4a9cffaa76c8a4dcf 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318aa313e9d604e3c167525fa4dd240d9d71253fd10d287aaed0a35f7691ec36c89837dcc7d3c9ccd81c84e332333b26a651 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318aedfae09a609a3a129db8964108d6b631f7547bef50d5b87c4421ba559428be28c4ba4e3ec468201c0e64e609386bc238bb0fdea4b456be2d 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a90a1eb9269a0c4cb8dab080f3d54c98301d40f82e6d4dd0817e79ad1f3c8c247eba66d56807241f64bd6cc05cb183bc3da69857cfa2ccef7 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a970fe4d6e5a656e01540e5777da9cd297b07abcf0780904021f96578b43f2de6ebd887e2188fc997bc426b15f69c05de4de6e7df70a229b9 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a86c3d14516f11233ab5e1c464ce428875c2c6b1484b24caf0dbd9da6a3d69e323d8066f29ffdc25c7083077c1cb546d9 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11aeb7442134318a309d2d7aedd3baa2566fd57fb201026e5e46a7fdb6945da45c3a5c9e27e42ddb6e064ce81173e9594684d4d564559dea 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5505dd208362165f781610969c4e848053bbc15127993fbb76b0474b9c61fa1bdc14c64118be291a5c947fed1927b37559a4c8fd66c7d49da93c93126664b080bc46011e90882a94ffdccea1de4e19c6 
View in browser