Subject: Simone Biles is coming to Frontiers🥇
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 23:17:46 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626e714cf6bcd1619dc3f0a6cc3a86a142d533cd9a7ed119d1204449abfc3cb223579be83e0a86413a05bcc0611aa57c9360c379710f7563d287 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626e155ef48ed1956411a66013222c20952b2a77d941758a0580b0a7af7fcc3d37ee2530cbabeff7933362e7b32bba05a6fa1a7c5354bcb5a67a 
The floor is yours, Simone
 
November 17-18, 2021 

 Virtual event

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626e155ef48ed1956411a66013222c20952b2a77d941758a0580b0a7af7fcc3d37ee2530cbabeff7933362e7b32bba05a6fa1a7c5354bcb5a67a 
REGISTER NOW 

As the world’s most decorated gymnast, Simone Biles is no stranger to redefining what’s possible. Soon she’ll join us at Frontiers to share how this pioneering spirit has led her to smash records, defy limits and reshape the conversation around mental health. You’re officially invited.

  

Part of our exclusive Luminary Speaker Series
 
Listen in on intimate, powerful conversations with leaders fighting for a better way to live and work—and leave inspired to do the same.

  

Only playing live at Frontiers. Register today and join us on November 17 and 18 so you don’t miss out.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626e155ef48ed1956411a66013222c20952b2a77d941758a0580b0a7af7fcc3d37ee2530cbabeff7933362e7b32bba05a6fa1a7c5354bcb5a67a 
REGISTER NOW 

Meet the speakers of #SlackFrontiers
Follow us for a sneak peek at what’s coming from our headliners.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626eaa5a67a0070be1265560ecc04adfd5df06316139d17ca5ae2ea1858bb030c894108332e01dd789882c8f25a5c662c6ad957325622d672d80 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626e06533af69c27deaebd214fa40e9d06e1ce46a15788a75a188cf904715d744b494ccab75370278a04d9ac3ee8e8349dcf2e87d02b56d07a58 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626ec77c9f9c0fcd87a8652f7dec10403d35f5a3c104f21b97df70f38f95b81d88750ffd1899e456500802e3d6f7e40ba571818e07d58a25b6ac 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626e9f32789f5e9ca85b05f657e5a69fa22cf4dccf45c74cde33317db6460d54a22012b2c26c11b066d935d83829288823c1f40a9798e75395c8 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626e714cf6bcd1619dc3f0a6cc3a86a142d533cd9a7ed119d1204449abfc3cb223579be83e0a86413a05bcc0611aa57c9360c379710f7563d287 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626edbd1172a5bd186402ff6fe7fd3e53dd0c10367cc4b3f8f03529eb60fa06e796f495bead2db0efb5bc9ba18ff3c5c789cc2ffbdd3111e2b37 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626e6c892e519ff0627026766506df73e7b3748c15c8e637b9526db2de622cf0bd829c845725ad2e7d471cd8cbf1472c5e14492aaea0cf1f310c 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626ec2bfff7aa8af534da550784a861750570df0c661a0200a1607b5240c204cb6153e11af3346010ddd6e3ff506680e1b9c825509b36ff9342e 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626e34221547fe86540574314dea9c44616523623d564d94ebac0b1ef6c1f5299e35aa76772e02120f19a6ce28b69a2602e1479c3fcfe30a8b53 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=4e52ccfec9a8626e9b9d4da5e6a8d3d68f143caa8c0ea9d349492c922a9d43cf892f67282d45741371a3168bfc452e436525043fc7dc64e5a01c047c72094ec3 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=0cd72f1956c0d531896a5261627a8ab51bfae0c340f6e397f4e3c218652228c14896ba88e7a56022cdaebe1610540c3b6996c488eec2b5e6183283e2426b4dd745961bc8286a283efb13157c08012235 
View in browser