Subject: Hear from IBM, Dell, Stripe & more at Slack Frontiers 2021
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 22:52:28 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9e9e17c0b68559edec01e89a3a88aa95251618daa457ca24d871fff8c023d765c21acd65f3a73e0f96b132a4693eea963ece56de3baac35b2 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9a0493a3998725e1e415a771cdfac00619b53cfdd32326a09a77c5cfe95a5a24155f7a60d96c2a39dc68620ec9385282b59cf153433c75767 
Get in on all Frontiers has to offer
 
November 17-18 

 Virtual event

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9a0493a3998725e1e415a771cdfac00619b53cfdd32326a09a77c5cfe95a5a24155f7a60d96c2a39dc68620ec9385282b59cf153433c75767 
REGISTER NOW 

Join us for Slack Frontiers, our global flagship conference. Hear from product experts, successful customers and groundbreaking leaders to help you and your organisation adapt, grow and thrive in a digital-first world of work.

On the agenda…

Get inspired by visionary leaders

	- Stewart Butterfield, CEO and co-founder, Slack
	- Jane Fonda, Academy Award-winning actor, author, and activist
	- Jennnifer Doudna, Nobel Prize winner
	- Ellen Pao, Former CEO, Reddit

Insights from IBM, Stripe and Dell
 
Learn how top companies are using Slack as a digital HQ to stay flexible and successful in a work-from-anywhere world.

  

Be part of the attendee community on Slack
 
Frontiers includes access to an exclusive Slack workspace for side conversations, in-depth discussions, info-swapping and first-hand access to our speakers.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a91e8cb1f628df7df2126b376b7c32fbb94d53316929dab2866221a9f51570119c35ed11f343f334d54adc82a7f18413f9a879ad8b0fa2c9ad 
Two days, countless possibilities 
Check out our blog for everything you can look forward to at Frontiers 2021.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a91e8cb1f628df7df2126b376b7c32fbb94d53316929dab2866221a9f51570119c35ed11f343f334d54adc82a7f18413f9a879ad8b0fa2c9ad 
READ NOW &zwnj;  &rarr;

Catch it all. Register for Slack Frontiers, happening on November 17 and 18.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9a0493a3998725e1e415a771cdfac00619b53cfdd32326a09a77c5cfe95a5a24155f7a60d96c2a39dc68620ec9385282b59cf153433c75767 
ARE YOU IN? 

Get a first look at 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9fb9eaadede88d6e4b8806bb1b64b9a4667eb6eadf32bcadec8ac064cd05ff9cb6bbd3bdf852350d9f8f377a38d03f150589211d0dbbd51bb 
#SlackFrontiers 
Follow us for sneak peeks and surprises leading up to the big event.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9519ac034b6dfa76cd4c79ec7840700340670da4c36d3dbc93008467adfc609c7231489e91c9a2cb8866800b29865f235f2f86b2bf4f16514 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9414438868cb16a67aaba10846993bd3217b48497646f5b7f1784f1054147f2a6c945f1076389c7fde96d88b15835587c28b09ffe814620a8 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9631edc0fb4c288ab40399624f9ba1a05b95c97d35c7cbaadfca33e08ef8fe11d2a38a7c25dc0d23eeba0d6d9c6283b5120f108e6666582da 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9f10fd2cd43e7c09467a79d46cca7aebf55913e32d3ebf675eb323c64c8c031b96b7d8bebbf6e7d36c7608658fcbef32463910420847869eb 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9e9e17c0b68559edec01e89a3a88aa95251618daa457ca24d871fff8c023d765c21acd65f3a73e0f96b132a4693eea963ece56de3baac35b2 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a96d2acac0f3511c222da3def43732829a0390f19e4ab5325187670fa9ca6546bfd4e8afccc9d2f680ac0977f92581a8ef93099e683571a124 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a9ca566db9e8d732b8b49e245d24dd0c186af7b01b3dccae42ee9a7da52368726ca6ec34a52399419b39406c93a31ef9b38aca1d5f5806fc72 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a98c0b6e9ca25ce8b8df32fdb2564b7ef154944aed974cab58c8dadbba118b67d379af238744ab3f12b7b66d300ffbdbadb3642ae0cca1c9dc 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a935b9b85b8830f47d83034e53fb9e52ca26b0ec7eed72eaa112f11d4165ef194f1a6e9c32b36d509e1e4d6f74bbfe94bbc1a29852e75bb89c 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d65c318b362009a99ad90f1e8cd439aed9a2cbe61d0be9f7e5ac4ee2640d098108d72b4960c959b3666692e6558dc0d3be6b2d01a3f8cd24ecf0c59ca9fca489 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b52de16f99e96bae51a01b58e50912ca654490236b99a354aa908fa8c43e1ea371293636cd4405b97d04c8e8584bb321b79b72417b55bbc9ec68692a7bb295f4ffcc7950266dfff5e7b6158494c875d6 
View in browser