Subject: Leaders’ top 5 lessons about the future of work
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 22:16:59 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d1564635708cb3af1d073f7a8c2f0da92e7023342403ddac1255430b5820bb145fd306c4a6ea9715cd4bdee071ac7dd2a0cd8c31ed8e92cbb5016 
FREE E-BOOK &rarr; 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156453a884c0fec089fe783ca5adb0f1d6ab1ac3206856644146ffecef873a179ac1bd5c0abda8427ee162d1f368b5f9c6ee4928f2a686218ff1 

E-BOOK

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156453a884c0fec089fe783ca5adb0f1d6ab1ac3206856644146ffecef873a179ac1bd5c0abda8427ee162d1f368b5f9c6ee4928f2a686218ff1 
Unlock new, better ways of working 
Learn how top organisations are reinventing work

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156453a884c0fec089fe783ca5adb0f1d6ab1ac3206856644146ffecef873a179ac1bd5c0abda8427ee162d1f368b5f9c6ee4928f2a686218ff1 
GET FREE E-BOOK 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156453a884c0fec089fe783ca5adb0f1d6ab1ac3206856644146ffecef873a179ac1bd5c0abda8427ee162d1f368b5f9c6ee4928f2a686218ff1 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156453a884c0fec089fe783ca5adb0f1d6ab1ac3206856644146ffecef873a179ac1bd5c0abda8427ee162d1f368b5f9c6ee4928f2a686218ff1 

A lot changed in the past year but it proved we can reinvent work together. Find out how organisations of all kinds are rethinking what work means&#8212;and how to get it done. 

In this e-book, leaders from top companies discuss the 5 things businesses must do to thrive in the future of work.

  

Break free from the 9&#8209;to&#8209;5 mindset

  

Make culture and alignment key advantages

  

Create a new playbook for partnerships

  

Digitise processes to better support customer journeys

  

Drive out manual processes that slow you down

  

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156453a884c0fec089fe783ca5adb0f1d6ab1ac3206856644146ffecef873a179ac1bd5c0abda8427ee162d1f368b5f9c6ee4928f2a686218ff1 
GET FREE E-BOOK 

Got questions? Just ask!

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156400d3c77d516ad927ba61bd3f97cef8e23084852ea0e74ad47df2b6356a0e85ab2fdbe58a34a94700ce2570912fdc961d42f78d6c2d09a5fd 
Talk with our team of experts 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d15647f72258b5b87f09380aeb9d5975b6ee2df4b2707542223ea2d1b5856f5b0cb6de4803e81f9f980284acdd73f2fb96b2fbaec672a66eac4cd 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156456fa24459d3b9fe2407420e89ee50192826ecfb4d7770c4cb0eb9f373d5825687ff36e8ee4890f97d96878aa3262a087e06cae38d0a3030c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156472d8bbfe94102015f8a6a584975e56dfabda4ea2be41945bcdfd5aaa35deba2e03833b3b2dd7072f24a994de0c5e088a7c2425bca9b13179 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d1564503de792ce3f48598c4a8281a76d376cc44c8a07413ed569b8b3b24abb3d02eed9c1c39af39ce5dcd2fffd1c85bb7ff4b839a3894c2feb83 

Made by  Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d156452c42628d5da8b1c2b80c78a7261daf9b7dd116f367be5a8acef3398c5c3d0dc40e12d3fb1938e9f7f2144d5527e730676df544384352d5c 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d15643f41fca32fbe7e8e78876f9ed98b9c67d67bde11b83db6149a72bf797d039a334ee622b53e28264e283ea9a2eabe5d8dbce07c56bb431bc7 
Our Blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d1564edc57b0a6a32d7cf5c6f52f94bf3c65f9e01be22ae41653b30935017e81818195d913fd718dbd373cd87806e57da8e9c513ce67d9c63a62b 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d1564b5caf49f2eb96c2fa417c7461887da8ec03537c5cb79b60a729a7f67d9ffa1d8a179509e6b3b35866e07640138ea0c580a04cdd6e5d9c29c 
Policies   | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=07b0205e567d1564eaae00e793c4b09b5dd082030667bbefa569e117403c64f00f20a06d207144d78179693bfd07a29930017793eaaf6f796767b9d4d693f606 
Help Center  

 

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=d32c70733c2275e48b5d5d15e39636029c105ed44088656556f94591a308e42ca0cd565d7c5bc126baf72d1ae7463289905437fe4375e9804e4bcc272a7e5aae4974b83ef003c8a7850b972e6a716bb7 
View in browser