Subject: 🚨 Last chance to register for Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 22:41:25 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192bc04e9eebc2c26fbcf2dc467ff4a2432d498d34e8c48fb0d0f80a6076f34bdb993b9269c6dce89b34165874188802f26b 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192b505a29a257ef7cc62282b6064b5e3926b4df75de5349aaa7c27e3a75424ac14ea156cdece3fbc37d78b751c19dca359e0eda9356265ff6bc 
It all starts tomorrow, but it’s not too late
 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192b505a29a257ef7cc62282b6064b5e3926b4df75de5349aaa7c27e3a75424ac14ea156cdece3fbc37d78b751c19dca359e0eda9356265ff6bc 
REGISTER NOW 

Register today to:

	- Join Slack customers like Afterpay and Sendle as they share how they’re reinventing work
	- Hear tennis champ, entrepreneur and equality advocate Venus Williams talk about her commitment to purpose-driven work and the importance of building a strong, inclusive culture
	- Start or join live one-on-one and small-group discussions on the issues and topics you want to learn most about

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192b505a29a257ef7cc62282b6064b5e3926b4df75de5349aaa7c27e3a75424ac14ea156cdece3fbc37d78b751c19dca359e0eda9356265ff6bc 
SEE WHAT ELSE YOU CAN’T MISS &zwnj;  &rarr;

Register here, do good there

 For every registration to Asia Pacific, Slack will make a donation to UNICEF India’s drive to help those affected by Covid-19. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192b505a29a257ef7cc62282b6064b5e3926b4df75de5349aaa7c27e3a75424ac14ea156cdece3fbc37d78b751c19dca359e0eda9356265ff6bc 
GET YOUR TICKET &zwnj;  &rarr;

Don’t miss out

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192b505a29a257ef7cc62282b6064b5e3926b4df75de5349aaa7c27e3a75424ac14ea156cdece3fbc37d78b751c19dca359e0eda9356265ff6bc 
REGISTER NOW 

 Get even more.
Follow #SlackFrontiers 👉

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192bcdba952aad676e6ae9d31f577bc379e0fd79fa911a3dccd3ce21276720540dab14f86073b16ac6e53dbecbdd86945512 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192baaa848c961c14525ce1b5e7eae82fff142abc79802c9c274d0d69444422b15bdd2bacb13706d56233c3d5578f2c9f81a 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192b74c057e1ba978902d85da38f28ee97585fdbf548561e2c3052e01514eb01c05833514b64a7a71de847b3461f850778cc 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192b19664c135036ae8244ca06f111f7ff392ff0a19f0b12b13b4a8ea13190396eeba7f5cad1374dab8c24612d3d60726b1d 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192bc04e9eebc2c26fbcf2dc467ff4a2432d498d34e8c48fb0d0f80a6076f34bdb993b9269c6dce89b34165874188802f26b 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192bdd0e92385ca6384c8ff6bd53696cf41e6cc8bb955a9269deb2b71664b991e8dff4bc2f97d8230ecf207d7ea98a5d5fc73efb0005e016b149 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192b893d3a7089f575329aa51b9000f75a1005b1fb8d6484fc26407ff7805fa3196b8a7770d53094ac74c1669e5fe30d060dcc208fdf34e70b5e 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192b26280c7a680b2a8a90a6d4f210ef74361b602ee33b35c9263c751357b3b2b6808db475b3410e5ef2f481f4a54d83b8d0f7cd2eab97790006 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a7e249cc7618192b12e8443d9cb13948d27780ed7fe036bdab8c8ae383d2e5942f2ebfe5081409ac3ef4296e3790bd5d2bda1e605ce968d9 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e728f932f306d9f9f313ece0de866f74e8a05ee6841e7215060ca478cbe662029d6ee4d1d3e40a49509f5a7d9ee10d8ffb49993fbe8501d70a4ba5b913378fceca8f6d01b0ea7d129e8bb9d99a832f98 
View in browser