Subject: 🎾 Just announced: Venus Williams at Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 22:44:06 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2ac8109673f534828eb1a254ab15e32b0bce17ac914f5eace856ad41af5f35dd90c2cb8427aac0ed896ed9e2911ef1a16 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b24a8b8083efb0fb7663d93b997e8b5915d5377dcde91ac04dba751dcde20b741a45ae34d0f52407b98b2b2bab51df879668b9b65c16ebd589 
It’s your set, Venus 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b24a8b8083efb0fb7663d93b997e8b5915d5377dcde91ac04dba751dcde20b741a45ae34d0f52407b98b2b2bab51df879668b9b65c16ebd589 
REGISTER NOW 

We saved the best for last

With seven Grand Slam titles, five Wimbledon championships and four Olympic gold medals, tennis champion Venus Williams is one of the most accomplished and inspiring women in the history of sports. Hear the tennis pro, fashion designer and all-around business leader talk about forging a successful career while advocating for equality in our closing keynote.

 Then let loose with some live entertainment in a unique interactive musical experience created just for attendees.

 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b24a8b8083efb0fb7663d93b997e8b5915d5377dcde91ac04dba751dcde20b741a45ae34d0f52407b98b2b2bab51df879668b9b65c16ebd589 
REGISTER FOR YOUR FRONT-ROW SEAT &zwnj;  &rarr;

More can’t-miss headliners

Get new strategies and perspectives to help you take on the future of work—all from leading voices at the world’s most innovative companies during our opening keynote.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b24a8b8083efb0fb7663d93b997e8b5915d5377dcde91ac04dba751dcde20b741a45ae34d0f52407b98b2b2bab51df879668b9b65c16ebd589 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b24a8b8083efb0fb7663d93b997e8b5915d5377dcde91ac04dba751dcde20b741a45ae34d0f52407b98b2b2bab51df879668b9b65c16ebd589 

You can’t be there unless you register
Save your spot before 18 May.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b24a8b8083efb0fb7663d93b997e8b5915d5377dcde91ac04dba751dcde20b741a45ae34d0f52407b98b2b2bab51df879668b9b65c16ebd589 
REGISTER NOW 

 Spread the word and share with #SlackFrontiers

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2a5a29f834faebe742c01e43fd016d729175d4f90731fef6ab28fbd4751192f07101bd4fe09e88bb3c05d2dec90a48409 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2d9317f4ba6c69c218be301be62fcaafab40b9a0babf8f4b785e6f1db28247d027bdfe67aac5967a53102c1135742ae03 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b20630a4b0b5fb347397179539c363ac089cae2f6926a4c07ad1e0cbcc4f01a1a44cd354c50f7862afe1c79b7c9ca41a51 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2515b36a96f22c0ce075edb2cb1f08b491876d0c700639e0d4b0960199f07ac627a969c37deb74cad72e744c1556a6f74 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2ac8109673f534828eb1a254ab15e32b0bce17ac914f5eace856ad41af5f35dd90c2cb8427aac0ed896ed9e2911ef1a16 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b22fabd1ef1e8abb8a288b8bdb2dcd28aff810e056112d8e7f19a2f1304f5a0c33d1cc552f62261a27ff601e91c045588a27707e55b155b650 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2050cf8c37d56c2158b23d9dcf0573ff6691231341206659217eaf5bdc38fc5ab5a7592e0d9082f97a907e989e7ea9c8d9b9ac8acb51bcefa 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2dc2f479e657b9a8c46c88bc8b5e7a51ee00995b59b718b3c52e2e83fdda7c8791adaab42328322795292e92d0d2112ee2c573b9f0022cd00 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=66872628b50d93b2e9a1199ac114677f3baa12bc592205485c7b9a47a0fbb372df6bbfdb5e2a5d3bdffa45ff5f948f3896d669054b4bcf76 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=11bdb7af4ef071911a02233f43ec4328a98c1d2ab5a184d11f641fed9c75f94a5b983e5049d447d73cf3ef08ccf60d95cdd1e45813003b3cf72443d72b6052a34b33f69e4205d9753f975199db6db22d 
View in browser