Subject: 📣 Announcing Afterpay and Sendle at Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 22:18:16 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a30e55b9005d618aec224dc1e7a0bd836d23b428914d09703052d67631fc9c53699e5d6429f0d29ddfd53a1b22ff254972386cb5e9cc491d60 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a359e9d810044ceef511d31851b05599b6e1ef80a2d8c570143e21da8e981f325835094ced5e1778f7013a667e97f9635976c6f437a280949c 
An inspiring lineup of speakers and sessions awaits 
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a359e9d810044ceef511d31851b05599b6e1ef80a2d8c570143e21da8e981f325835094ced5e1778f7013a667e97f9635976c6f437a280949c 
REGISTER NOW 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a359e9d810044ceef511d31851b05599b6e1ef80a2d8c570143e21da8e981f325835094ced5e1778f7013a667e97f9635976c6f437a280949c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a359e9d810044ceef511d31851b05599b6e1ef80a2d8c570143e21da8e981f325835094ced5e1778f7013a667e97f9635976c6f437a280949c 

Simon Gowland
Chief Technology Officer
Afterpay

Eva Ross
Chief Marketing and Customer Officer
Sendle

Frontiers Asia Pacific features an exciting list of speakers ready to share new strategies, plus tools and ideas to help you thrive in a hybrid work environment. 

 

If there’s one session you can’t miss…

It’s our opening keynote featuring innovative customers from Afterpay and Sendle.

Check out our packed agenda to see all there is to learn and do.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a3d58a4be2c184bd78a168d25609e6ba92047965f7cd11ce3bf3c7e11ab0e53c16545f9757989c6f3f9d6bd49dcbb418bc3822b6cc20532431 
SEE ALL SESSIONS &zwnj;  &rarr;

If there’s one experience you can’t miss…

It’s networking live with peers and Slack experts over what matters to you most in a Braindate. Join a small-group discussion to share best practices and expertise, or lead a conversation in one-on-one or small-group video chats. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a3dc1f4e75d72e401accd1735c48dcbea0ea590e3d55c3d1a89f3bb79023c891379377d4ff77abdf704d846274ebefe8288a7caa9d8b806fe6 
REGISTER NOW &zwnj;  &rarr;

Your registration supports a good cause
 
Did you know that when you register for Frontiers Asia Pacific, you’re helping others? For every registration, Slack will make a donation to UNICEF India’s drive to help those affected by Covid-19. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a3dc1f4e75d72e401accd1735c48dcbea0ea590e3d55c3d1a89f3bb79023c891379377d4ff77abdf704d846274ebefe8288a7caa9d8b806fe6 
REGISTER FOR A GOOD CAUSE &zwnj;  &rarr;

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a359e9d810044ceef511d31851b05599b6e1ef80a2d8c570143e21da8e981f325835094ced5e1778f7013a667e97f9635976c6f437a280949c 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a39ec6a5193019270e9cb42042d6e2c1642600f3c63cc52cffc618db1bada7f9f3c8824da75fba91cf44ff802a3d043f493602b6833db24eb7 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a37002bb527ff7e97f1fe1ef9a4fd2241a2c09bc545b6c9e7655e62692217926e4ed4a82abc5ba24dc3346a9a6fdbd4ebbe9fd5b5a49a4c21e 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a3adcdb3258f784bec7c73ce875cffcba2901113da6c1b00d8b114e38a79cdeb47e7adfef817086b81c83dd7701990fae70f7c5c0358673c7d 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a3162ababa71b33397948739a361a3160d7660c104f59ae8522a80eae1fef5154b561c354e9bf7a99900e5c475a8c13f31e5b9b23a7d4d23b3 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a30e55b9005d618aec224dc1e7a0bd836d23b428914d09703052d67631fc9c53699e5d6429f0d29ddfd53a1b22ff254972386cb5e9cc491d60 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a3c4c170d6e6b507da570687c19e07ef3053348d2bd56603e71703d66f517c3549dfc017a5f22a4b28361f75259c85b133f03f957546c36899 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a329ec123123cbe47041cfaceb06cc455874b2153776c789b25c10f7c9cf6e931bee4763ff6fcd34407c65da197a6644b8329c2af36c5184cf 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a314cf6c54c9ed39c1ba486f2534f509dcdc0b8cdf53b3cb84b2bd4e2c68c7c50c3f552ea1bdc6f3aead52ccc222459835cde8533f5c08c599 
Policies   | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=01a2cf63782dc2a31465f062e57a6bba7a27830cc0fec0c00ca1c4da04423562731c398e0e902c43625228ddc84f9d6538abdd4e33bec65b732c819425433415 
Help Centre  

 

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b7ad039592bdaa3ffef222045697015db1c5fb7cd9d4c458d77512badee665f51455020e595c193946fa90b1ba228c169772e2e24a901bcef95385ba46611a4bf14ac364235fff79d4d761846aa93c46 
View in browser