Subject: Register today for Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 21:21:28 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f3df71c1d167932267cb1fdc2dee3f15dceb985f93244682e3843031c59af608e6077fd265caee5239b7db9eb3e4c0d08c1c34aaa53fed53b0 

 

ASIA PACIFIC

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f3cd423362b996273ecb5a787e58d8bf6abba2b326783e2a20a33e6b966d3ec79e6da2689fed012f00a0ab1057793b6d127a419a3d52ae8095 
Get ready 
to reinvent work
18 May 2021 

 1 p.m.–5 p.m. AEST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f3cd423362b996273ecb5a787e58d8bf6abba2b326783e2a20a33e6b966d3ec79e6da2689fed012f00a0ab1057793b6d127a419a3d52ae8095 
REGISTER NOW 

Work is changing. Seize your moment.

Unlock new possibilities for your organisation at Slack Frontiers Asia Pacific. Get inspired and learn how to transform your productivity, communication and more with Slack. At our free virtual event, you can customise the agenda to make the day all yours.

 

 Live moments

Tune in to an inspiring keynote on how you can reinvent work and get a first look at product updates. Plus join live breakouts, Slack demos, discussions and more.

  

On your time 

After the event wraps up, access on-demand sessions to continue building a more connected, inclusive and flexible future of work.

  

Virtual mingling 

Start the conversation and network with others in an exclusive Slack workspace for attendees to connect during and after the day.

 Tickets are free and registration is open
Save your spot today so you don’t miss out on exciting event updates.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f3cd423362b996273ecb5a787e58d8bf6abba2b326783e2a20a33e6b966d3ec79e6da2689fed012f00a0ab1057793b6d127a419a3d52ae8095 
REGISTER NOW 

 Follow along with
#SlackFrontiers

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f31e263b1c492e3f48141558c24480410522a2460c9fd390e7dd76c601e30bba47b679cc1875d062e474ae54540a4adf13ec39f6143f572cab 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f3f3895c699330413bd5584e272fef12cdf790cd61c34a675ff029c8780becc328c5a872ed4287b42e5cb3e92f86a422a155fd82ad270466c1 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f33a4a24155f69933ea01a00bf0945f02e6d990c9df02c0c977c795453d16bfe5754bc8a5f7cd713e47323369d38d27b341876fbb982b932dc 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f3f4c81c2914e65bb4327aef88e601fbae691e6728966f8e12ce3e8e352464d0e3456e43a88c29938e4461bf0e3bacdba7ad8ace98e5373195 

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f3df71c1d167932267cb1fdc2dee3f15dceb985f93244682e3843031c59af608e6077fd265caee5239b7db9eb3e4c0d08c1c34aaa53fed53b0 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f3e53f2dcfea19eeaa8378c594f0b65b49e52c5cff45e96e5edc7c9983d1e7fb65b6286849682b900768513c8805bc8cd37ce9a1f7bf3bb14b 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f3120b0c4ed833fab07d788dc401dff33779c1884a6c7991cf6f9767a6ae3b3cd4a2d35f7254206300fd06b281ffb9fc63b7eb238aaafebde9 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f33642334b8de0e0840debf43673ebd6a1d2b559316c8a7b95c1fb275b7db599ce150049ab4823b5e40211dd0eef54c64df5d5a91bbb724db6 
Policies    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ddd33963bf9685f3b56ef0c6af18ec8bad07ca3bbf9c324ac659ef225ec099f6b0349fe3ebe70d2bb0dd8dbd2e8f7067bb7195ebcc95d5790e525f32ed3623be 
Help Centre  

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=036682c0c709f5f1c2e92d69d4efaad8b426f2c5b4ecc651de032c21bd01a5c83fa502ef3ef8e5a08cfe4f75bbedaf47a7b9e72369f1cc934b22b087f4c9e1b1266ad3f1fbcf6623a7029271048474be 
View in browser