Subject: Re: J-DECT Wireless Headset Summary
From: Marika Fujita <[email-masked]>
To: "Hiroshi Nick Murata, HIMR" <[email-masked]>, kkka <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Vamsy Maddipati, VAMM" <[email-masked]>, srak <[email-masked]>, "Hong Kiat Seah, HKSE" <[email-masked]>, "akihiko.yamamoto" <[email-masked]>, hnyr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 01:39:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Murata san and Kamata san, 

Could you please let us know all cases which you provided in the Excel file is running the latest SDW firmware(1.7.56) on all devices? 

Hoping to hear from you soon. 

Thank you! 

Best regards, 
Marika 

From: "Hiroshi Nick Murata, HIMR" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Vamsy Maddipati, VAMM" <[email-masked]>, "srak" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Hong Kiat Seah, HKSE" <[email-masked]>, "kkka" <[email-masked]>, "akihiko.yamamoto" <[email-masked]>, "hnyr" <[email-masked]>, "Marika Fujita" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 9:12:27 PM 
Subject: RE: J-DECT Wireless Headset Summary 

Vamsy, 

Thanks a lot! 

NICK MURATA 

Country Director 

Enterprise Solutions 

EPOS Japan 

From: Vamsy Maddipati (VAMM) <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 5:20 PM 
To: Hiroshi Nick Murata (HIMR) <[email-masked]>; Sara Aknooni (SRAK) <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Hong Kiat Seah (HKSE) <[email-masked]>; Kensuke Kamata (KKKA) <[email-masked]>; akihiko.yamamoto <[email-masked]>; Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) <[email-masked]>; Marika Fujita <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: J-DECT Wireless Headset Summary 

Hi Nick, 

I have it on my list to test. I will be at office again tomorrow. I will test and let you know the outcome. 

Thank you, 

Vamsy 

From: Hiroshi Nick Murata (HIMR) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: 27. januar 2021 02:37 
To: Vamsy Maddipati (VAMM) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sara Aknooni (SRAK) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Hong Kiat Seah (HKSE) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kensuke Kamata (KKKA) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; akihiko.yamamoto < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Marika Fujita < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: J-DECT Wireless Headset Summary 
Importance: High 

Varmsy and Sara, 

Please see the attached email from Haris. 

Is there any chance Global support or quality team can testing NEC IP phone and AV02 EHS cable at your end? 

Haris mentioned AV02 cable works on NEC IP Phone, but it does not work with J-DECT wireless here in Japan by our testing. 

We want you to make testing at your end A.S.A.P. 

Appreciate your assistance in this matter. 

Best regards, 

Nick 

NICK MURATA 

Country Director 

Enterprise Solutions 

EPOS Japan 

From: Hiroshi Nick Murata (HIMR) 
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 7:39 PM 
To: Vamsy Maddipati (VAMM) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sara Aknooni (SRAK) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Marika Fujita < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; akihiko.yamamoto < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Hong Kiat Seah (HKSE) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kensuke Kamata (KKKA) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: J-DECT Wireless Headset Summary 

All, 

I have added to one more problem which is between NEC IP phone and EHS cable. 

Mr.Kamata informed Marika to generate case # I believe. 

Thanks 

NICK MURATA 

Country Director 

Enterprise Solutions 

EPOS Japan 

From: Vamsy Maddipati (VAMM) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 6:21 PM 
To: Hiroshi Nick Murata (HIMR) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sara Aknooni (SRAK) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Marika Fujita < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; akihiko.yamamoto < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Hong Kiat Seah (HKSE) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kensuke Kamata (KKKA) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: J-DECT Wireless Headset Summary 

Hi Nick, 

Thank you for the update. Regarding the headset dead issue, I will send you an update later today after discussing internally with our quality team. 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Marika Fujita ] , 

Can you create Zendesk cases for the ones that do not have cases in the list attached by Nick? Please reply to this email with the updated ticket numbers. 

Best regards, 

Vamsy 

From: Hiroshi Nick Murata (HIMR) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: 25. januar 2021 08:27 
To: Sara Aknooni (SRAK) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vamsy Maddipati (VAMM) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Marika Fujita < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; akihiko.yamamoto < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Hong Kiat Seah (HKSE) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kensuke Kamata (KKKA) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: J-DECT Wireless Headset Summary 

All, 

We have summarized the mentioned product issues as attached. 

EPOS Japan is now facing serious problems as you see the attached summery list. 

Our distributor showed huge concerns and they do not have a confidence to keep selling this product as is until all issues are resolved. 

Please let us have your suggestion. 

Best regards, 

Nick 

NICK MURATA 

Country Director 

Enterprise Solutions 

EPOS Japan