Subject: Re: Tickets under Enterprise group
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: Grace Boussi <[email-masked]>, Ismail Lsm <[email-masked]>, jiaojiao chen <[email-masked]>, Marika Fujita <[email-masked]>, Akihiko Yamamoto <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>, hnyr <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 01:30:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

These tickets still not updated. Could you please update them? 

@Pritish- Could you please ask everyone to update their tickets? 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Grace Boussi" <[email-masked]>, "Ismail Lsm" <[email-masked]>, "jiaojiao chen" <[email-masked]>, "Marika Fujita" <[email-masked]>, "Akihiko Yamamoto" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>, "hnyr" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 2:30:58 PM 
Subject: Re: Tickets under Enterprise group 

Hi All, 

These tickets are not updated yet. Could you please update them? 

@Pritish- Could you please ask everyone to update their tickets? 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Ismail Lsm" <[email-masked]>, "jiaojiao chen" <[email-masked]>, "Joaquim Alfredo, Sousa. Olivera" <[email-masked]>, "Pravesh Singh" <[email-masked]>, "siddhartha kler" <[email-masked]>, "Akihiko Yamamoto" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Sara Aknooni, SRAK" <[email-masked]>, "hnyr" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 4:15:09 PM 
Subject: Tickets under Enterprise group 

Hi All, 

These tickets are still under Enterprise group. Please filter your name and update the tickets. 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral