Subject: INSTRUCTIONS/RULES TO TEACH YOUR SON 😂
From: Quora Suggested Spaces <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 07:22:58 +0000

Trending Stories from Humans: instructions 🧠📋

-----

INSTRUCTIONS/RULES TO TEACH YOUR SON 😂

1. Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.

2. Don’t enter a pool by the stairs.

3. The man at the BBQ Grill is the closest thing to a king.

4. In a negotiation, never make the first offer.

5. Request the late check-out.

6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.

7. Hold your heroes to a higher standard.

8. Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.

9. Play with passion or don’t play at all…

10. When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.

11. Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.

12. If you need music on the beach, you’re missing the point.

13. Carry two handkerchiefs. The one in your back pocket is for you. The one in your breast pocket is for her.

14. You marry the girl, you marry her family.

15. Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.

16. Experience the serenity of traveling alone.

17. Never be afraid to ask out the best looking girl in the room.

18. Never turn down a breath mint.

19. A sport coat is worth 1000 words.

20. Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.

21. Thank a veteran. Then make it up to him.

22. Eat lunch with the new kid.

23. After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.

24. Ask your mom to play. She won’t let you win.

25. Manners maketh the man.

26. Give credit. Take the blame.

27. Stand up to Bullies. Protect those bullied.

28. Write down your dreams.

29. Take time to snuggle your pets, they love you so much and are always happy to see you.

30. Be confident and humble at the same time.

31. If ever in doubt, remember whose son you are and REFUSE to just be ordinary!

32. In all things lead by example not explanation.

Read More: https://www.quora.com/qemail/track_click?aoid=VpLnm4ByIST&aoty=4&aty=4&cp=0&ct=1661239376923308&et=153&id=9241428f280a4c248c6e3f9453594d44&notif_type=508&request_id=508&snid=41134329769&src=1&st=1661239376926516&stories=%5B(%3Cstory_types.tribe_post%3A+10%3E%2C+56092652)%2C+(%3Cstory_types.tribe_post%3A+10%3E%2C+60009520)%5D&tribe_item_ids=mVjXJwymrFB%7CFbzSBvBnM9r&uid=VXdjaWV6iqF&v=0
-----
Czeslawa Kwoka, Polish Catholic, 14 years old.

She died in the Auschwitz extermination camp on 18 February 1943 with an injection of phenol into her heart.

Shortly before the execution, she was photographed by the prisoner Whilem Brasse, who testified against the executioner of Czeslawa, a woman who, before the photo was taken, hit her in the face, as the haematoma on her lip shows. We only see the face of a terrified little girl, who did not even speak their language and who had lost her mother a few days earlier. She was one of about 250,000 children and minors murdered at Auschwitz-Birkenau.

The photo, originally in black and white at the Oświęcim Memorial, was coloured by Brazilian professional photographer Anna Amaral, who was impressed by Czeslawa's photo and decided to make it available to everyone in colour.
Read More: https://www.quora.com/qemail/track_click?aoid=9dztAkuGMAH&aoty=4&aty=4&cp=0&ct=1661239376923308&et=153&id=9241428f280a4c248c6e3f9453594d44&notif_type=508&request_id=508&snid=41134329769&src=1&st=1661239376926516&stories=%5B(%3Cstory_types.tribe_post%3A+10%3E%2C+56092652)%2C+(%3Cstory_types.tribe_post%3A+10%3E%2C+60009520)%5D&tribe_item_ids=mVjXJwymrFB%7CFbzSBvBnM9r&uid=VXdjaWV6iqF&v=0
-----

-----
To control which emails we send you, visit: https://www.quora.com/qemail/track_click?aoid&aoty=14&aty=4&cp=0&ct=1661239376923308&et=153&id=9241428f280a4c248c6e3f9453594d44&notif_type=508&request_id=508&snid=41134329769&src=1&st=1661239376926516&stories=%5B(%3Cstory_types.tribe_post%3A+10%3E%2C+56092652)%2C+(%3Cstory_types.tribe_post%3A+10%3E%2C+60009520)%5D&tribe_item_ids=mVjXJwymrFB%7CFbzSBvBnM9r&uid=VXdjaWV6iqF&v=0

To unsubscribe from this type of email, visit: https://www.quora.com/email_optout/qemail_unsubscribe?email_track_id=9241428f280a4c248c6e3f9453594d44&t=1661239377060643&token=188c484fbcf2c75310a69bde67c984c2251e01c0fa8f2266137cb8fafaff5267651d50c6cf29a025a6b21351f404b3984b64ed7f76b9a50a1ac94907e14cd880&type=153&uid=1769591284