Subject: We have just the offer for you!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 08:20:15 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a25585e9c64ad1bec41cba109bc6c42238ac0fc30a0f83a3db7c35596d5c154002602dfd7e67b3a8909dc8033813c89470 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a25585e9c64ad1bec41cba109bc6c42238ac0fc30a0f83a3db7c35596d5c154002602dfd7e67b3a8909dc8033813c89470 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24be41af76e87ee47521be17f483b5ca5f8e7f631eeda06c3d7aee3c5ec07cd1ee1d4de778deea8729725eae8b0cb0c87f4 
Redeem this offer &rarr; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24be41af76e87ee47521be17f483b5ca5f8e7f631eeda06c3d7aee3c5ec07cd1ee1d4de778deea8729725eae8b0cb0c87f4 

Send with Confidence

Every Time

Grammarly Premium not only catches typos and grammar mistakes, but it even suggests rewrites for hard-to-read sentences. You&rsquo;ll save time, avoid errors, and communicate effectively every time you write. 

Feel confident that your writing is easily understood. Get a year of Grammarly Premium for $75* when you upgrade by May 25!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24be41af76e87ee47521be17f483b5ca5f8e7f631eeda06c3d7aee3c5ec07cd1ee1d4de778deea8729725eae8b0cb0c87f4 
Upgrade to Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24be41af76e87ee47521be17f483b5ca5f8e7f631eeda06c3d7aee3c5ec07cd1ee1d4de778deea8729725eae8b0cb0c87f4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24be41af76e87ee47521be17f483b5ca5f8e7f631eeda06c3d7aee3c5ec07cd1ee1d4de778deea8729725eae8b0cb0c87f4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24be41af76e87ee47521be17f483b5ca5f8e7f631eeda06c3d7aee3c5ec07cd1ee1d4de778deea8729725eae8b0cb0c87f4 
Upgrade to Premium 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a2b0dd0d8cd1db3665eb1f07796eec71f77701bfcffccaf8a1713887312c6652f623d3f4b9f538938de0ee0aae9878e5e8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a292055e959b4ce4b2d07a4f06c93c42cec4ebadf1af6c802b274750ed5c1d05588e8ea598c43373c96304d6b7cc9c8d48 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a2a7d30467fa97df5624f27177a826628afce448e9f19061e6ceba0f6d0e010750e80b136f3824b0cf38e93faf9f6cb186 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a24cd8b043ec5a0404021519c31144217da8497b50b2803af27ea4ecdc8a94620881e30f00ce6c7266648c611f5b309050 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e6fb7a772aa1ea72c4ee07fe03c61569f3b48646e0e2d7e03a296d4b11b9059c449b31b5dc3fa6c90b2bbeed79e84c874c91b2885fc92aad15f4a6ab8b940ff18a31cbc0feaeb0c00c86b236f721c33766993c4449de2ca5 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a22590dae018f4099615772723f938791520367dc22d1dfefa24f66a50a4892560dc8efd823567814352670a09f16b99980e6c6cd4461641d4 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a22590dae018f4099615772723f938791520367dc22d1dfefa24f66a50a4892560dc8efd823567814352670a09f16b99980e6c6cd4461641d4 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 5/25/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24be41af76e87ee47521be17f483b5ca5f8e7f631eeda06c3d7aee3c5ec07cd1ee1d4de778deea8729725eae8b0cb0c87f4 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f67451f5ef41d2a23ee1a3515c88c24be41af76e87ee47521be17f483b5ca5f8e7f631eeda06c3d7aee3c5ec07cd1ee1d4de778deea8729725eae8b0cb0c87f4 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104