Subject: RE: Request for employment verification of (Robin Sharma - Emp Code : NA)
From: Jyoti Bhoir/Employment/BGC <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Meherdeep Singh Dua <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Thakkur <[email-masked]>, Kam1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 16:08:32 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings for the day !! Gentle Reminder.

Request you to please assist in processing the ex-employee verification 
request as per the trail mail.

Your prompt feedback would be highly appreciated. Thankyou.

---
Warm Regards,

Jyoti Bhoir

_Operations Executive_

_ _

Genesis Risk Mitigation Services Private Limited

(M) +91-9136538913

(O) 022-41002276

(W) http://www.genesisrms.com/

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: "The information contained herein (including any 
accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the 
addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please 
immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the 
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, 
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents 
of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and 
is unlawful. The organization is not responsible for any damage caused 
by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise. 
Regd. Office : Genesis Risk Mitigation Services Pvt. Ltd. - 125, Punjani 
Industrial Estate, Khopat, Thane West - 400601."

-------- Original Message --------

  		SUBJECT:
  		Request for employment verification of (Robin Sharma - Emp Code : NA)

  		DATE:
  		23/12/2021 03:07 PM

  		FROM:
  		Jyoti Bhoir/Employment/BGC <[email-masked]>

  		TO:
  		[email-masked]

  		COPY:
  		Meherdeep Singh Dua <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Thakkur 
<[email-masked]>, Kam1 <[email-masked]>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings for The day!! Hope everything is good at your end.

Genesis Risk Mitigation Services is a professional background 
verification company providing Background Screening and Corporate 
Investigation solutions.

I'm hereby reaching you to obtain the ex-employee verification.

I hereby request you to please assist in processing the verification 
request and provide your feedback in the verified information column:

DETAILS VERIFIED

Sr. No.

Description

Given Information

Verified Information

1.

Candidate's Name

Robin Sharma

2.

Employee Code

  NA

3.

Employment Period:

DOJ: 27-11-2020

LWD: Kindly Confirm

4.

Designation & Department

Customer Support Executive

5

Permanent /Contractual/Trainee

Permanent

6.

Supervisor Name & designation

NA

7.

Salary Drawn:

NA

8.

Reason for Leaving:

Resignation

9.

Exit formalities and Full & Final Settlement are complete (If pending, 
from whose side? Employer or Employee)

Yes / No

10.

Employee was involved in any sort of fraud or misrepresentation? (if 
yes, please explain in brief)

Yes / No

11.

Any dues pending? (If pending, kindly confirm its receivable or payable)

Yes / No

12.

Eligibility for Rehire - Yes/No (If No, please explain the reason in 
brief):

Yes / No

13.

Enclosed documents are authentic or not

Appointment Letter

14.

Authorized to provide verification on behalf of the company (Yes/No)

Name of the respondent

Designation of the respondent

Contact number and official email id of the respondent

Respondent signature and seal

Request you to kindly refer to the attachments & share the verification 
details as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance !! Stay Safe & Good day !!

Regards,

Jyoti Bhoir

_Operations Executive_

Genesis Risk Mitigation Services Private Limited

(M) +91-9136538913

(O) 022-41002276

(W) http://www.genesisrms.com/

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: "The information contained herein (including any 
accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the 
addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please 
immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the 
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, 
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents 
of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and 
is unlawful. The organization is not responsible for any damage caused 
by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise. 
Regd. Office : Genesis Risk Mitigation Services Pvt. Ltd. - 125, Punjani 
Industrial Estate, Khopat, Thane West - 400601."