Subject: Last chance to save 40% off on Grammarly Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 08:14:59 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8db6f38ecbe904aa20e352a51c3edddcaae1dd5be707b2eff3455f5c2a9562b9ddd7962c4e3d1e17bf6a6d2204ebf3a70ebc7dad7460acb9902c09542fcf2136 

Keep Them Reading
Searching for the right words to capture your ideas in writing? Grammarly Premium can help with vocabulary and word choice recommendations, so you can keep your reader engaged from the first word to the last.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a187372f9ac378f0f9de7cfb05c63ceeb8cb5a44d6e88db6031f8810f37e2d1c1857803388f6d79e5f0b4e2c1b09adce68268718e3cd1bf7 

Upgrade to an annual subscription today and get 40% off. But hurry, this deal ends tonight!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8db6f38ecbe904aa20e352a51c3edddcaae1dd5be707b2eff3455f5c2a9562b9ddd7962c4e3d1e17bf6a6d2204ebf3a70ebc7dad7460acb9902c09542fcf2136 
Upgrade Now

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6b4fbc3d6ae1894f09e911611136568f4501e3d961fccc315ffd4f44f38a28db5f5e573db4d528d6ab8ca4b9bd5058460e783b04e9b57144 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e2b893bcf092cb0f20a4641b7069c6b4f72878db384cc107acc97800b5442800b33a787d1b491d9c60cf7ba4d2ec471f4f89d75d4715cfd5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=655c685f1d43ba806d7526b217088379b37449ceef2accf2053f65f61457ca8d97eea8e5470e6126f1a94e7a55e4762afbb3bf3b2fce4a41 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3d2f3a65e89d4734ee687d5068e6e4b18b9e20739bac7f528c8dc8af0d828a0b3a7e3b71006868c91ff0f0d6ca505608f13522aee8f797e0 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=01f7d46de183b8acc3ed45b8ba9fae94a125d9e68851cf108801e678eecc495cc9e4fb5f2671b8674eac9196415be2c445d7e988bde25d2c18a644678468bce4ce30d515479e803cb2837ac53e677ab01c1dfa11903ce3ae 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8403bf2d223469659fad918680e12e7c87d743f61e850acd80b9565ea4460e93ca9de5dc05b24030e9fd03d63bfb1534c3689bad305b8229624098fd5702dac8 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8403bf2d223469659fad918680e12e7c87d743f61e850acd80b9565ea4460e93ca9de5dc05b24030e9fd03d63bfb1534c3689bad305b8229624098fd5702dac8 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104